Saturday, May 28, 2011

GENF Spoiler List OCG Import & TCG Exclusives

As I was going to say that GENF was going to be a lackluster set I swallowed my words down my throat as I saw the Imports and Exclusives.

Orient Dragon is a Generic Synchro with an actual nice effect for once.

Orient Dragon
Wind
Level 6
ATK/DEF 2300/1800

1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner Monsters
When this card is Synchro Summoned, target 1 face-up Synchro Monster your opponent controls and banish that target.

That card just nullified Iron Chain Dragon.

and since its effect is mandatory, it will never miss the timing, so a great card for once.


Ok, 9 HERO import and Steelswarm Roach. Great Konami, you just made me interested in buying this set for once. Vision HERO Trinity. Equip Opponent's monster with Safe Zone and hit him 3 times for lulz.

 Masked HERO Vapor is such a nice card. Mask Change Absolute Zero to him for a free 2400 beater and clean field.

Steelswarm Roach I don't even need to talk about it. He is great.

No comments:

Post a Comment