Saturday, May 28, 2011

Tournament Report 5/28

Deck Used: Junk Doppel

Round 1
River - GK OO

Game 1.

He Draws shit only spell/traps and I destroy them with Lyla/Ryko and procceed to beat him with Trishula and Friends.

Game 2.

He didn't draw to his side and I proceed to trap stun him on my turn along with a Trishula for his dismay as he struggles with topdecking descendants.


Round 2
Alex - Chain Burn OO

Game 1

He almost burns me to the death but I blow his Giant Germ with Scrap Dragon and Remove his Mecha Dog with Trishula (If I blew the Mecha Dog I would have lost)

Game 2

Trishula Early and he can't recover since he didn't draw any good card to burn/stall me

Round 3
Miguel - Hero Beat XOX

Game 1

Fail Hand

Game 2

Shooting Star + Trishula + Call of the Haunted Shooting back

Game 3

Fail Hand (Worse than the first)

Round 4

Norman - Naturia OO

Round 1

Lyla Ryko Trishula Scrap Dragon Blade Blaster and his Bamboo Shoot eats a veiler

Round 2

Summon Lyla

He Warning it

Special Summon Striker + Warwolf and he Warning my Catastor

Dark Hole he Solemn Judgment it.

Next Turn he sacs bamboo shoot just to eat veiler

proceed to win from there.

Top 8

Abubakar Jinzo OTK XX

Round 1 & 2

He got almost same hand and I get fail hand. He draws godly and I draw shit. I think he stacked.

Conclusion:

Opponents getting too sacky today as my deck didn't perform that bad today. Deck needs more fixing. Might take DAD out.

At least I got a Fossil Dyna today <3

No comments:

Post a Comment